My Blog List

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Assalamualaikum...=)

Apologised to all who keep waiting me to update this blog....recently it`s quite busy with all coursework that need to be submit evry week and nowdays its feel like more lazy to write anything in the blog...believe or not until now about 8week i already at here my weeknd always full...evry week there must be somthing that need to be done ar maybe i`m not at my room either...so what am i doing exactly? i`ve got no idea too hahaha...and i`ve got no time to watch any movie or drama or etc...so it`s been quite a long time since i  not watch any korean series compare to since i`m at college...and another things there only 2week more efore i start my holiday yipppiiii.can`t wait for that since its already 8week i started my 2nd year without a break!!!....and before i start my holiday i need to do design and modelling myself to create my own class for java programming and i need to submit more assignment...that`s why i want vacation so muchhhhhh....okey after this i need to go to some people house to celebrate Aqiqah for their daughter...and this is one more productive weeknd insyaAllah.. hopefully i can be realllyyyyy patient to finish 2more week of classes!!!....

1 comment:

mierah90 said...

just enjoy what you get in your life cause that moments will never came back..=)